Clinical Project Manager
At Somru Bioscience, we are passionate about science and the impact it has on our world. Our team of highly experienced scientists offer world class bioanalytical services enabling breakthrough medicines to market. At Somru, you will have the opportunity to develop your career working side-by-side with experienced scientists serving numerous clients while you enable life-changing, life-saving therapeutics to the patients who need them.
Clinical Project Manager is the primary point of contact for our external customers and clinical sites. The focus of the Project Manager is to provide exceptional customer service while ensuring that all work meets our rigorous scientific and regulatory standards. This role proactively identifies, resolves/mitigates, and escalates risks and/or issues, may be responsible for multiple studies and must work independently with team support.
- Provide oversight and conduct of a clinical project throughout its life, including protocol development, site selection to final study report
- Work closely with client, clinical site, and other stakeholder to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Establish relationships with outside vendors, clinical sites, medical labs, consultants, and partners
- Maintain all communication with customers providing daily updates on all active projects while being vigilant for opportunities to earn additional business
- Work with the clinical sites to resolve sample discrepancies
- Monitor the progress of all assigned projects and alert management if work falls behind schedule
- Provide regular project status updates to management
- Participate in weekly scheduling and revenue update meetings and provide updates on project progress
- Provide project trackers for client communications and lead regular teleconferences to discuss project progress
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or above required in a life science or healthcare discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in clinical operation either in a a CRO or pharmaceutical/biotech industry or equivalent, relevant experience and/or demonstrated competencies
- Ability to achieve results through collaborative efforts with others
- Ability to interact with external and internal clients, and work to objectives/timelines
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Must work effectively within team to meet objectives under time constraints
- Ability to take direction well and multi-task
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and Word
If you are interested in being considered for this position, email your resume to: email@example.com. Please indicate “Clinical Project Manager” on the subject line of your email.
Somru BioScience Inc.
19 Innovation Way
Charlottetown, PE, C1E 0B7
TEL: 902-367-4322 | Fax: 902-367-4323