Business Analyst – Summer Intern
Somru Bioscience Inc. is an emerging biotechnology company dedicated to developing breakthrough antibody technology for research, diagnostic and therapeutic applications. The company utilizes a unique and proprietary Somru™ technology which produces antibodies with superior binding affinity and bioactivity in a wide variety of biological assays in a short period of time. We also offer a wide range of quality reagents for research and diagnostics applications as well as for biosimilar research and development.
Business Analyst - Summer Intern
- Perform Business Analysis tasks for application with high degree of statistical analysis
- Communicate well, participate in design discussion, and provide feedback on all aspects of the development process
- Perform testing on application and verify statistical calculations
- Document features of application and update user guide
- Analysis and resolution of production issues
- Meetings with client for purposes of Application demos
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Math degree (in progress) with a concentration on statistics.
- Computer Science Courses (nice to have but not required)
- Biology Courses (nice to have but not required)
- Organized, meticulous and attention to detail
- Collaborate with other team members
- Passion for identifying new trends, technologies and best practices
If you are interested in being considered for this position:
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Somru BioScience Inc.
19 Innovation Way
Charlottetown, PE, C1E 0B7
TEL: 902-367-4322 | Fax: 902-367-4323